HemaCare joins the fight against COVID-19
In need of COVID-19 samples for research?
Through our partners, we are proud to announce that we have access to the following COVID-19 samples:
- Cryopreserved PBMCs (COVID-19 positive and convalescent donors)
- Cryopreserved immune cell subsets, including T cells (convalescent donors)
- Cryopreserved plasma and serum (COVID-19 positive and negative donors)
- Diagnostic remnant RNA and serum
- Whole blood (COVID-19 positive and convalescent donors)
- Fresh, FFPE, or frozen lung tissue
- Frozen native stool sample
Each sample can be accompanied with basic donor demographic information (i.e. age, gender, ethnicity, etc.)
In order to request a sample, please complete the form to get in touch with the Business Development Executive in your area.
Please be advised that the various COVID-19 sources do change based on donor availability, infection rates, and availability of clinical teams. Therefore, sample requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
For further information regarding HemaCare's response to the COVID-19 pandemic please click here.