A critical aspect to ensuring patient access to cell & gene therapies, and continued growth of the industry, is having a proper awareness for managing source material quality and supply chain continuity.
Speakers Dominic Clarke of HemaCare, Amy Shaw of Beam Therapeutics, and Christopher Good of Biocair will discuss:
- The importance of defining source material requirements for translation of allogeneic advanced therapies.
- The benefits of a reliable & recallable donor network for consistent source material access.
- The critical requirements for obtaining GMP-compliant source materials necessary for commercial manufacture.
- How to navigate the critical aspects in handling, monitoring, and delivering temperature sensitive source materials.
- The importance of early planning, coordination, and communication with all stakeholders.
Simply complete the form to watch this free webinar!